There are plenty of options for dog-lovers who want to chase after some fun. Here are a few ideas to show you the best spots for a doggone amazing time!
1. Our wonderful location in Park Circle: We are so stoked to be right in the heart of Park Circle! There are areas, parks and restaurant patios that are pet friendly perfect! Almost all of the restaurants on East Montague offer an outdoor patio area so your pets can enjoy some fresh air while you get your grub on.
2. Riverfront Park is a wonderful greenspace to take your pup for a walk, as well as the circle itself. It’s also the perfect place for a picnic!
3. Paws on the Patio Event: Happy hour with your pup?! Yes please, and it’s for a good cause! Support The Charleston Animal Society at the Paws on the Patio Event! Bring your fury friends and enjoy happy hour on the patio at Burtons Grill. With the purchase of your ticket, you will receive two drink tickets, plus an appetizer buffet. This event is held on the second Thursday of every month. Buy your tickets:
4. Adventure Harbor Tours are a must-do in Charleston, plus they don’t make you leave your pups at home! They offer private boat charters, sunset boat cruises, field trips and other boat tours. Find more info at: https://adventureharbortours.com/
5. IOP and Folly Beach are both pet friendly beaches. They are both less than 20 minutes from your Factory home and also offer off-leash hours in the summer and winter months.
6. If your pet love is for cats instead, there is a Pounce Cat Café in downtown Charleston. Indulge in wine and pastries while you are around the purrfect company! The coolest thing about this place? They are partnered with the Charleston Animal Society. If you happen to fall in love with one, you can adopt them and take them home!
We hope you found some inspiration for the next adventure! Have fun exploring all of the convenient opportunities to enjoy a nice day out with your pet!